Sunday, January 24, 2016

Grandparents & Productivity!

Today I must first confess that we skipped church :-/ We slept in, and then the kiddos let us keep snoozing, occupied with Daniel Tiger for a little while, and before we knew it there was no way to get there on time. Oh well. Though we should have gone, I also think God understands our desperate bid for extra sleep. I hope so.

Then Emma found an infant hat that was too tiny and wanted to model it for me. She kept turning around and striking various poses saying "cheeeeese!" :) Enjoy the following series of Emma modeling:







Silly girl child :)
And then while I put away laundry I heard Emma singing a hilarious version of "Wheels on the Bus" and when I finally thought to go video it she was dancing a little bit with it. So cute! 


Video of Emma singing and dancing in the bathroom:

Today's outfit by Clara consists of tights, leggings, a skirt, a tutu, a dress, a necklace, 7 different hair accessories, and ballet slippers:
:)
Then we met Lulu and Papa for lunch at Freebirds, yumm!


Then Lulu and Papa did us a HUGE favor and took the girls home with them for naps and a little playtime.



Meanwhile Bryan & I got a ton done with the old house and the new one! Our garage was one giant mess but now we have hanging storage and a whole lot more free space! Plus while Bryan did a few things I couldn't help with in the garage, I finished putting away the laundry and going through all of the girls clothes. 

wahooooo! we can almost park in there!
Then Lulu brought the girlies home and we fed them dinner and watched Tangled


It's been a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment