Wednesday, November 16, 2011

12 weeks

Sweet Baby,

Guess what? You and I have officially made it to 12 weeks together! You are now about 2.5 inches long, and weigh about half an ounce. So tiny, but it's such a huge amount of growth in such a short amount of time. I can't tell you how in love your Daddy and I are with you - and we haven't even met you yet. I can't imagine how we will feel in about 6 months when you're really here! Daddy has even been checking in with you at night :) You never respond, but he seems satisfied just to say hello.

The big things that have happened recently: you "attended" your first wedding this past weekend (cousin Caleb & Krystal), you've probably felt some stress as your Dad and I have watched the A&M games recently (maybe next year?), and we're still living through a huge drought. However, we did get a major downpour for about an hour, which I'm sure the trees, grass, and bushes loved.

Mommy was feeling very yucky the past month or so with heartburn, nausea, tummy troubles, sinuses and backaches, but some of that is really starting to feel better, so thank you! Next week we'll settle into second trimester together and I'll just enjoy carrying you without all the other stuff.

I think I've figured out what your nursery will look like, and goodness is it hard for me to just be patient and wait!! Next week I have our end of first trimester appointment and then I'm giving myself a green light to start getting ready for you!

Love you little one!!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment