Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{Day 1+2}

It's November, the 30 official days of thanksgiving!

I was going to create 30 thankful posts, but I sort of blew it with the rant about how miserable I feel yesterday (oops).

Too back up, and fix my error:

November 1st: I am thankful for pregnancy symptoms indicating that everything is perfect with our baby! I'm also thankful for hitting 10 weeks today. (1st trimester and I only have 3 more weeks before parting ways :)



November 2nd: I am thankful for moments of brilliance when I'm teaching. They are few and far between, but I love it when:

(1) I'm actually wise enough to take a normal, every day moment and turn it into a life learning moment for a student.

(2) I'm patient enough to LISTEN when it counts.

(3) I finally explain a concept the way it makes sense after explaining it 20 times before without success.

(4) I think of a new way of teaching that involves 100% student engagement, and it works!

(5) My students prove (for the thousandth time) how special, unique, gifted and wonderful each one truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment