Monday, November 7, 2011

{Day 7}

Thankful for time spent with family.



Today not only did I get to have dinner with Bryan,

but also my parents!!

AND Grady & Marissa!!

Grady is in town for another class, Marissa got to come along, and they get to spend the week in Houston! It's really perfect timing because Marissa's sister and her husband just bought a house and G&M can see it and help move them in, and it's also our cousin, Caleb's, wedding weekend next weekend! They'll get to see lots of family during their week long trip in town.

I have been blessed with such great parents, a wonderful brother, a very sweet new sister-in-law, and one heckuva husband. (2 lovable puppies as well, although they weren't at dinner for obvious reasons :)

We can sit around a dinner table and just laugh, share, and laugh some more.
I love my family, and I especially love some quality time with them.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment