Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{Day 21}

Thankful for holiday breaks!!

Monday we had a half day at school, which consisted of me picking up donut holes & orange juice for my first period class while we made turkey hands & watched Hercules :) Yes, 10th graders still enjoy classes spent like that! I couldn't believe how enthusiastically they made the turkeys & they all did the maze I brought along too. Love those kids. Then the high schoolers helped pass out programs and greet the grandparents as they started arriving for the Grandparent's Day program being put on by the whole school. All of the kiddos did a WONDERFUL job singing their songs, presenting their projects, etc. I was, naturally, especially proud of the 9th and 10th graders as they presented the dramatization of the Tower of Babel :) They made it funny and entertaining, while also making sure the message was true.

What did I do once our half day was over?
I took a nap!! Exercised, played with the puppies/walked them, and reread all of Harry Potter 5: The Order of the Phoenix.

Yes, I do love holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment