Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Anadarko Baby Shower

Today at Anadarko Bryan's group (GIS) at work threw us the sweetest shower possible. It was adorable, generous, and so very very precious to Bryan & I.

It was low key, there were delicious fajitas, fabulous lemon cake, visiting with Bryan's co-workers (I can see why he enjoys them so much!), and Bryan was required to open all the gifts while I watched - absolutely perfect.

They must have sent out this invitation to the group:



And blew it up to hang as folks walked in to the conference room. Really cute!

The Anadarko cafeteria catered fajitas, which were really yummy:





Mom, Dad & Grandma came to the shower too, which was fun. I think they also enjoyed themselves :) Bryan's group made it very easy to relax.

Isn't this cake incredible? An Anadarko employee makes and decorates them. Talent!



And it was lemon, my favorite!!!



I think one of my favorite moments was watching Bryan try to cut the cake for everyone :)



They were so generous! We received a snap'n'go stroller, bouncer, pack'n'play, diaper pail, little bath toys, travel size baby lotion/oil/soap, an adorable little dress, a teething ring, and some pacifiers from the GIS group, and Mom & Grandma gave us an incredibly cute dress and fun burp clothes with giraffes on them. So very blessed.







After the shower, Mom & Grandma came over to our house for a little while. Mom helped me make sure I had everything we received written down (I panic when I don't), and then we put together the snap'n'go stroller & the bouncer with two very helpful puppies:




Good thing they're so cute :) I think it's good that they're getting so used to all of the baby items before she's even here.

We feel so loved. Thank you GIS!! Baby E will be by to visit this summer :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you were right about that cake being adorable! I'm glad y'all had such a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marissa! I couldn't believe how cute the cake turned out.

    ReplyDelete