Monday, April 30, 2012

Maternity Pictures

You may remember a few weeks back me mentioning that Bryan & I went to College Station to have maternity pictures taken by Shannon Morton (the wife of a former pastor of ours and the daughter-in-law of a family friend). We really enjoyed our time with her, and the CD of the pictures from that day came in the mail today and they are great! 

There are several pictures I left out - most because Baby's name was in them :) Remind me once she's here to post those because they're really cute too! There were also a couple similar poses, so I just picked my favorites.

Enjoy!

Our first onesie purchase! And our mode of telling my folks we were expecting on Mom's birthday.
I think this might be my very favorite one!
Oh, you know, just lounging around the Home of the 12th Man
Baby Girl Evans, Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '34
On the field
Kyle Field, A-Whoop!
Just me
She really is in there
Love this one!!
Hiya, fella :)
Children's books
Tiny Feet
Our Aggie Rings - can this much Aggie influence penetrate the womb?
We are so excited to meet you Baby Girl!!

Thank you so much Shannon for capturing this time for us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love them all!! Beautiful, sweet, adorable, artsy, and cute are all adjectives that apply :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and your blog! Hope you don't mind I added your blog to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete