Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Legacy High School Surprise Shower

Last Wednesday, following the math portion of the SAT, my high school students decided to surprise me with a baby shower!! I love how awesome these teenagers are!

A couple of my students told me they needed a ride to Kyle's house (which I would NEVER do in public school, but at Legacy I don't have a problem with it - especially since all of their parents told me it was okay). This was their way of getting me over to his house to surprise me.

They started by mixing up some punch:

 
And we stood around and visited for quite a while:


 Rebecca made and decorated a cake (so cute!):


We continued visiting and eating:


They each had a gift for the little one - including diapers, wipes, rattles, dolls, etc.
Very sweet!


Thank you so much to the 9th & 10th graders that put this on!!! I'm so blessed to be your teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment