Monday, May 14, 2012

Springcroft Shower

I'm firmly convinced we live on the best street in Houston! If you are house hunting, you should be looking in Inverness Estates ... that's all I'm saying :)

Our sweet neighbors threw Bryan & I a block party baby shower style this weekend. It was fun!

One of our neighbors, Kristin, has crazy crafty skills and I will definitely use this idea at any future baby shower I throw. So cute! Watermelon baby:


Crazy, fun people :)
Games: Spin the "bottle" + word scramble + clips + decorate the onsie
So many generous (and practical!) gifts
We so enjoy all of these people :) Thanks for hosting, Heather!
Goofy ladies - and this is PRE-crawfish boil & shots, which I did not participate in :)
Yummy cake, mmm
It was so much fun! All the gents, ladies & kiddos had a great time. Thank you so much!
Oh, and we loved the onsies each family decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment