Saturday, November 3, 2012

Christmas Card Pictures! Thankful #3

Today I'm going to combine my Thankful Day #3 & a post because I'm thankful for PHOTOS. I love them. If you read my blog you already knew that. I have some problems with my long term memory, and so nothing makes me happier than to see photos from fun times before. I've been a bit terrified that I won't remember much of Clara being so little, but I love that I can capture images easily, and have them forever. 
Today we loaded up and headed to Sears to get some photos taken for our Christmas cards!! I was so pleased with them!! We will also take Clara's 6 month photos with Shannon later on that will double as more Christmas photos, but I wouldn't get those back in time to make cute cards, so here we are :) I hope you like them!!

  (Also, side-note: Sear's prices for photography are very reasonable!)

Traditional family pose

Such a huge smile!!
Love this one - pretending to stand
She looks so tiny next to Daddy!
Sketchy
Ahhhh-dorable
Sketchy with Mommy
Sweet baby girl
Tummy Time Candy Cane
Lookin' like a big girl!
sweet baby
Mommy's great giftbox idea!
 

You may remember the pumpkin I carved and stuck her legs through a while back. I thought why not do something similar for the Christmas season too! So here's a diaper box wrapped & cut so that she could fit through it. And then I packed tissue paper to take along as well. I think this ended up being a terrific idea! (But I did come up with it, so I'm probably overly biased, lol).

My favorite from the entire session
Love my family!!

1 comment: