Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful Day #6

Today I'm thankful to live in AMERICA. We are so blessed & privileged to live in a country like this. It has its problems for sure, but we can choose what to say, what to wear, where to worship & we can VOTE

(Although I'm hugely dissatisfied with our two-party system and electoral college. Oh well, we can vote anyway!)

Today I drove to College Station with my out of date voters registration card (blarg, I really should have checked that earlier) with the Little Miss to vote. I was holding her & got about 2/3rds of the way through when she flailed her arms & mashed the big red "Submit Ballot" button and I was then apparently finished. I guess she was getting a little impatient with me. Oops :) 

Wee Clara Beth got to vote in her first election though & she's not even 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment