Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful November #2

Today I am thankful for this blog! I actually find it very therapeutic and enjoyable to be able to put all the pictures I take and be able to write about what's going on - whether it's good, bad, or neutral.

I think in today's age my generation has been so exposed to social networking that we feel like we HAVE to share what's going on with us. I don't necessarily like posting every picture or writing statuses constantly, but I really do like to share, and this blog provides that medium for me. I also like that I know I have some regular readers so it keeps me moderate when I do share, which has the added benefit of me trying to calm my thinking down when I need to. So I am also thankful for you, dear readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment