Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy M Quail Hunt

Two posts today! :)
 
A wonderful new tradition that Dad's started is the annual Quail Hunt! This is a weekend full of family, food, dogs, birds, and good fun. Since Clara is clearly not ready for a shot gun, I sat the actual hunting out, but really enjoyed watching.

This cracks me up :)

BaBa with Clara, both ready to go with their orange!
(I'm pretty sure these two adore each other :)


Meemaw, Dad, & Clara Beth - love these 3

Mom & Grady getting the truck bed ready for a pseudo Clara playground:

Artsy Aunt Tricia

My boys:

Clara Beth lounging around with Uncle G

Maverick gnawing on some ice, it was hot for February!

Clara with her grandparents

I promise I was there too :)

BaBa loves to play!!

So much fun!

This ranch dog stuff is tough.

Wide open spaces for baby to roam

Gosh that's tiring.

With some of her favorite ladies

The Crew:

Let's get some birds!!

Thanks for putting on another great weekend, Dad!! Love you!
(It was so good to see everyone)

No comments:

Post a Comment