Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shoulda skipped Thursday

This morning Clara, Maverick & I were delighted to have the chance to spend some time with Leah & Waylon! I have missed her (along with several other Legacy friends) so it was extra special to spend some time with her today. It was definitely the highlight of our day.

Then we took a turn south.
The 2nd runner up highlight would be Bryan coming home so I could use 2 hands to do laundry. That should tell you something about this afternoon.

I think Clara would actually do just fine in the wild. Predators would hear her screaming and think, "Mmm. Too noisy. I think I'll find something that doesn't hurt my ears as much." And I wouldn't blame them.

Because its hard for me not to include pictures of the cutest, noisiest, stubborn, wonderful child around, here ya go:


Hm.


Trying to steam our sinuses

No comments:

Post a Comment