Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Too cool for naps

Nap time is for wussy babies. Not babies named Clara with a desire to be in thick of things 100%. 

However, a wise person once said, "to nap is divine, to remain awake is exhausting." Or maybe they said something else.

I've started a new morning routine over the last week which consists of getting Clara up, playing, I do my exercises while she continues playing, and then we take the puppy for a walk. Today it was pouring but I refuse to stop the streak!! (Because it's easy to not pick it up again.) Then once we get back, I feed her, snuggle her, and down she goes.

And that's when she decides she doesn't like our morning routine :)

Here Clara demonstrates her standing prowess and babbling skills (you may have to turn up your volume to hear her though since I filmed an iPhone monitor app with an iPhone camera - gotta love technology, right?). She's SUPPOSED to be sleeping. She did this for almost 20 minutes. Then she sat down and cried for 30 minutes. Then she finally laid down and is *almost* asleep as I type this. Crazy child. Gosh I love her. And her huge personality.



I mentioned it was wet right?


The reason I NEED to keep walking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment