Saturday, March 23, 2013

My 26th Birthday

I've been convinced that I have the best possible birthday since I was little. It's on a holiday that's known about, it involves lots of green, it's always during spring break ... it's pretty much perfect in every way.

So thanks for giving birth to me on a great day, Mom!! :)

My birthday rolled around again this year, and we decided to celebrate my parent's house with my parents, and Grady and Marissa. They had some news to share with us.

My parents made us a scrumptious lunch of quail, asparagus, rice and salad.
Yummmmmmy.


Marissa and Grady were going to reveal the sex of their baby through cupcakes. Since we were celebrating my birthday she made my favorite kind: lemon. Soooo good.


Girl or boy??

GIRL
We are very excited for them. We happen to be very fond of tiny female babies around here :)

Then Clara was a big help in opening up the gift:
Tissue paper is the best part, after all!


Playing with BaBa
It's a big world out there.
Family group shot - love this one
With my handsome hubby and sweet girl child
Ummm, hi Murphy?
Can I play with your collar?
Maverick and Murphy love our get togethers!
With LuLu and BaBa
Uncle G and Auntie M

No comments:

Post a Comment