Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Professional 9 Month Photos

A few months ago I stumbled upon a Groupon for the Picture People. This is brilliant, because they are usually kind of pricey. I managed to get the photo shoot, 6 pages, the CD of images and a large framed collage for $100 --- this would normally run about $450. I was pretty stoked! 

Since we won't see Shannon again to do milestone photos until she's a year old, I wanted to make sure I caught her sitting, crawling and pulling up, so I used the groupon to get her 9 month photos done today.

The guy that took them was great with her. She's usually kind of slow to warm up to strangers, but he won her over immediately. (Kyle is his name, at the Woodland's Mall if you decide to go. I will definitely request him when I go back.)

She did awesome! I love the way they turned out. Simple and sweet. There are a few others, but this is most of them. I have the print release if you'd like me to email you the file.





One of my favorites!!



Working the camera!
Ahhhhhhhhh, love

Another favorite :)
We tend to celebrate St. Patrick's Day around here, so I thought it would be fun to get the green involved. The flower is taped to her head - worked remarkably well actually. Better than the headband from earlier!!
 
Does this have Clara all over it or what?

:)




love




All done - hope you liked them!

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! I'm so glad the diaper cover ones worked so well! And I adore the 4th one from the end! Awesome awesome awesome!

    ReplyDelete