Monday, September 22, 2014

Aluminum, babies, sink and crackers

Past weekend happenings:

I went to the ER because I swallowed a coke can tab like an idiot and it got stuck in my throat. 
No damage other than a very sore throat for a few days.

One of Clara's new favorite snacks is animal crackers with peanut butter.

Emma moved up to size 3-6 PJs

Clara's new favorite phrase is "Yaya has dirty hands" all day long.

Bryan got our new sink all hooked up in the laundry room! whoo!

Emma likes to see the pretty baby in the mirror almost as much as she likes to stare at mommy :)

Goober

Took a bath together

tiny stripper, cute bum :)

And that's really it! I hope you had a great weekend too!

Oh yes and a bonus video I forgot to include from an earlier post that I like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment