Friday, September 19, 2014

Catch up #1

I don't even know how I got this far behind, but in case you wanted a glimpse into our personal chaos, here ya go!

I had to run some errands with Emma, looked down at the store and realized my flip flops didn't match. Doh!

A minnie mouse duo :)

Clara makes Emma laugh more than anyone!

 



Clara is suprisingly good at feeding Emma most of the time!



But it can be so exhausting to do ...

When Emma is feeling fussy I wear her around the house in a wrap. Clara thinks that's awesome and asks me to "tt" her babies (tt = blanket).
 

Batman ballerina helping mommy wash clothes and eating some string cheese:

Having two daughters who love each other is one of the BEST things ever.



And they are really *super* duper cute! :)

 


Will do yoga for chicken....


Emma chatting in the backseat:

No comments:

Post a Comment