Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Monday

Happy Monday!
"I pitty at school today, Mommy"
is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby?
Maybe an awake smiling baby ... :)

Today when I picked Emma up after school she gave me her first big sloppy open mouth kisses and I LOVE it! Slobber has never been sweeter :) This girl knows her mama!

:)
Playing in the outdoor kitchen in progres

"Yaya in tower!"


Hide'n'seek in the cabinet we took out of the laundry room so that we could have a sink.


Then little bit got to go for a ride (make sure you mute your computer so you don't have to listen to me having a conversation on the phone in the background):
(the advantages AND disadvantages of being munchkin #1 or 2 ha)

Emma cooking dinner with Daddy, AKA screaming until Mommy rescued her from the evil bumbo.

And took her for a backpack ride
  

Hugs for puppy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment