Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Weekend/Emma turns 5 months old!



"it's ok Emma, stay right there... k? k."

Beginning to love books like the rest of the family :)
Clara is such a good mommy to her babies.
 

Gig Em Aggies!
 

This cracks me up, love it

Going swimming at Lulu & Papa's. So desperate to get in the water she didn't even mind wearing her floaties.
 

Uncle D and Clara coloring


Emma practiced her rolling over skills

This is a longer video, but it's also the first time I learned that Clara knew the letter "a"!!
(the next day I drew one just randomly on a napkin and asked if she knew what it was and she said "it's an a like apple" - whoa

not too bad for a 2 year old!
Real life :)
Smiles after church

We went to the mall to play with friends





I decided to wear Emma on my back for the first time instead of front and she loved it

 

Michelle was there with Jonah too

Then we bought an iPad and Clara played with the ones available to play with by kids
Why hello there, I'm just a mom moseying along

 

Girlies and Jammies :)
 


These are from a few days back but still awesome:


I hope you are feeling caught up!
Emma turned FIVE months old yesterday so I owe her a post ;) It'll be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment