Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to Work!

It's that time of year again! Although I can't believe it. School is starting back up!

This was Clara's reaction when I had to get her up and dressed that first morning of in-service.
"Can I have 5 more minutes Mom? I'm still sleepy..."


She was such a trooper during in-service. She snoozed in her car seat some, was passed around, held, and talked to. I'm so glad she's an easy-going baby most of the time!

It was a great in-service this year!


Can you spot Clara learning all about Legacy's policy of respect?


Another morning nap:

Momma set up her classroom as much as possible before co-teacher training:




I have more to do, but it's started! I really like to "decorate" with student work too, so that makes it more fun and colorful as the school year progresses.

 First day of school is TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment