Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Letters

Leah wrote here about an awesome idea of Friday letters she found here.


Love it!

Dear Clara ~
So sorry you are having such a hard time with your eye, but the guilt trip I get when I have to give you eye drops is rough. Feel better lady bug!

Dear Maverick & Goose ~
I'm proud of y'all for remembering not to bark more than once! But now let's work on minimizing ear infections and vomiting in the house.

Dear Husband ~
It's almost football season. Please remember that life still happens between Saturday games. I love you.

Dear Work ~
I am exhausted. You'll have to accept my 50% effort over the weekend. I promise I'll amp up next week.

Dear Grad School ~
We start on Monday. Be gentle please.

Dear Mother Earth ~
The heat is unbearable. Let's get some fall weather up in here!


~~~Happy Friday~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment