Thursday, October 18, 2012

Family Times

This post is tardy, but on Sunday Mom invited Bryan & I over after church to have lunch with them and Grady & Marissa! They are in town because Grady has a class and a friend of theirs was getting married. Getting to see them is a bonus for all of us! I do love that he has these classes based in Houston and Marissa & Murphy decide to tag along.

Clara is still too tiny for walkers and she can't sit on her own, but she enjoys "sitting" in them and playing. Our solution? Too stuff blankets between her and the tray so she can stay upright :)

The cute frog walker Mom got for Clara

Marissa spending some quality snuggle time with her niece:

 

Grady playing with the puppy cousins:

 

Dad making Clara smile in the mirror. I would love to look at myself if I was that cute too!!

I love this picture!!

"I'm so cute PawPaw!! And oh my goodness - so are you!!"

 

Snuggles and kisses for everyone:

 

Mom & my dog with entitlement issues:

 

Was PawPaw being silly? Yessss!

 

Nom, nom, nom.

 

Disclaimer: She is not really drinking. Although I'm sure she licked an ice cube or two :)

 

Super baby!

 

Oh! oh! pet me, pet me!!
And Bryan's asleep :)

 

The ever-so-patient Murphster.

 

Thank you for inviting us to join you guys! It was fun to see all 3 of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment