Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sears Halloween Photoshoot

Today I took my favorite 4 month old to get her picture taken with her Halloween costumes. Yes, costumes. I couldn't decide between a moose and fish .... and really, who can?!

Anyway, she did great! Although she may have had a few moments.
Thanks to Nona and Mr. Monster Mirror we got several smiles :)
Enjoy the previews!!
 
I don't wanna be a fishy!!
I give up.
Well, maybe ...
Fish out of water
My favorite fish photo!!
Love this baby girl and her grin!
I'm a mooooooose!!
Typical Clara: holding on to her foot & sucking on something in her mouth :)
I don't get it. What are we doing?
Okay, I'll smile!
Holding onto Momma's hands
This is fun!
Ooopsies, fell over! Which I thought was really funny, bad mommy
Surprise! Watch me roll over!!!
See what I did there? I'm a rollin' moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment