Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Los Cucos Avocado


Tonight Nona, Bryan, CB & I went to eat at Los Cucos, one of my favorite places (especially their margaritas, mmmm).

Nona ordered an avocado and since it was fresh and not mixed with anything, we used a little bit of it to feed Miss Clara.

To say she "likes" avocado would be an understatement. She is all over that stuff!! haha

Another video because who doesn't wanna watch a 4 month old try to eat solid foods!? It's messy and fun and hilarious!

Open wiiiiiide:

Lick, lick, lick:


LOVE this expression:


"Where did the spoon go? Who are all of these people watching me?"
(several waitstaff waved and smiled and rooted her on, it was too funny)


Phew! I can have some more.


More, more, more


A little left over for later:


This solid food stuff is fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl! These pics are great!! I love avocados, too, Clara!

    ReplyDelete