Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Professional 3 Month Pictures

A little over 3 weeks ago we took Miss Clara Beth to College Station to have her pretty self photographed by Shannon. I love them :)

However, there were 2 other things we did that did not show up on the CD so I'm hoping there's more to come? But I'm not sure. 

I did warn Shannon that the time of day she wanted us to come was not Clara's "happy go lucky" time, so there were very few smiles, but thankfully we were able to get her to a semi-cheerful state. Enough for semi-happy photos anyway!

I am convinced I have the most beautiful child on the planet. But I'm her Mom so I'm supposed to feel that way. Good thing it's not hard to do AT ALL :)

You may already be familiar with this cute image, since I showed this preview the day after we got them done. I still adore it:


Such intensity!


Army "crawl" .... more like Army "tummy time" :)
What this photo doesn't show you is all of the blades of grass Clara tried to eat and lick in the taking of this particular photo :)

Our family of 3 :)


Loving and playful Daddy with baby girl:


Can you tell he's smittin?


Butterfly kisses :)


Talking to Momma:


Momma loooooves to play superbaby!


Weeee!


Loving to fly like an airplane:


Beautiful colors:


Adorable baby toes:


"What are we doing, Mom?"


Whoa.


Love her expression in this one:


Something exciting must be happening in the corner!


There were two other outfits that I really really really wanted to see, so hopefully Shannon sends me those pictures in another CD. I'm not sure what happened there, so we'll see.

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment