Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rah, rah, rah! Tiny Cheerleader Prop :)

Yesterday Bryan, CB & I went to the Legacy Lion High School football game. I love to cheer my students on, and so we try to make all the home games. Clara may have played a special and unexpected part in this particular game :)


I got Clara all dressed up like a football in honor of the occasion :)


Daddy hanging with baby girl:


We are # 1!


Right before half time the cheerleaders wanted to know if they could use Clara for a cheer, and how could I say no? 

To watch the cheer, click here:

Too fun!!

Yay baby Clara! The tiniest Legacy Lion:


Haha


Clara thought it was fun :)


Loving on her blanket:


Watching our cheerleaders cheer our team on:


Football and cheer-leading is exhausting:

Bow is off:


Soooo sleepy:


What is going on!? It's bed time! Let's go home!


Smiling at her Daddy:


Fun Friday evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment