Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Clara Beth!

In the Evans' household we are LOVING FALL!! :) And what's not to love? Except maybe that the weather won't cooperate and stay below 80 degrees. Oh well.

Because CB was only 3 months old, she couldn't convince me that I shouldn't do crazy things like make her into a pumpkin. Bryan was out of town and couldn't convince me of that either. Who left Mommy alone with a cute baby and camera anyway!?

However, I have to say, when Mom came over she was eager to join in the fun!

One day when she's older she'll roll her eyes at these pictures but be secretly pleased that I captured such adorable moments of her baby self :)


What ARE we doing Mom!?

 

One of new favorite pictures of ALL TIME:


Can you tell she's found her tongue lately? 

This is an interesting texture Mom.


Why exactly do we need pictures over here too?


Can I put clothes back on now?


And our trip to the Pumpkin Patch last weekend!!!

All 3 of us:


Tee hee :) love those baby grins!!


Love this sweet girl!!


Because I'm a goof ball :) Bryan's the pumpkin, Clara is the ghost, and I'm the witch, lol. Love it!!


Posing on the hay bale turkey. 


We also took the train ride around! It was fun! Plus we were there with Windy, Ross & Henry, which is always a great time!!

More fall fun to come, I'm sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment