Sunday, November 10, 2013

A&M vs. Mississippi State

Yesterday was the last home game of the Aggie football season - and the last game before the Kyle Field we've all known is gone. Next season it will look completely different!

Lulu and Papa volunteered to keep Clara and Molly so that Bryan, Grady and I could attend the game. (Marissa was at a women's church retreat so she couldn't go.)

I think Clara enjoyed seeing Miss Molly again :)



Video:

One day these two are going to be very good friends :)

Then while Clara was occupied and Molly chilling, we headed to College Station.


Bye bye!


Knowing that the field is about to change, I learned how to take a panorama on my phone. Cool, huh? (if you click on it it gets bigger)
Right before game time
Then during half time the band played.

Video of part of the band (and Bryan's favorite maneuver the 4 part cross):

Then Senior Boot Line happened and all of the seniors in the corp got out on the field to make a large block T (which apparently is harder than it sounds :)


Video:

Another panorama (I was enjoying my new skill :)

Student Section
The corp seniors scatter like ants
Bryan, Grady & I
We had an awesome time, and the Aggies won! (Whoop!) Loved spending time with these two.
Thanks again Lulu & Papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment