Monday, November 25, 2013

splashes! splashes! we all .... drink the water?

Last post for today, I promise! Sometimes I just have to do them when I think about it, have time, and two hands available :) Sorry for not spreading them out more.

This was actually from last week at some point. It was after (what else?) rain, but it wasn't cold, thankfully.

The puppies and munchkin were a big fan of playing outside.

Plllleeeeaaaaassseeee try not to judge me for my terrible parenting decisions! Just think of her healthy immune system :)

Video 1: Walking Goose
(Remember, if you make full screen, choose the gear button and click on 720 HD for better resolution)

Video 2: WATER!!

Video 3: Riding her truck

Video 4: Drenched but not ready to quit yet

1 comment:

  1. Those videos are hilarious! Especially the water-drinking one :) That goofy girl!

    ReplyDelete