Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Clara's 2nd Halloween

Last Halloween Clara was a Moose and just pooped out, so she hung out and watched us hand out candy for a wee while before going to sleep. This time Clara went to our new street's pot luck and trick-or-treated at a handful of houses before passing out. 

I have to ask: have you ever seen a cuter monster?!




Video coming soon to demonstrate her new use of the sign "more"which she figured out Halloween evening :)

"But Mama, I gotta finish my chores before we can go play, right?"
the child looooves her broom
 At the pot luck we met lots of our new neighbors, and best of all even Lulu was able to come!

Mmmm monster pizza

"Wait! This isn't my good side!"
 This picture cracks me up more because of what I remember happening than her actual sightlessness. She got really excited with her hood on and started running around hugging every man's legs thinking it was her Mama or Dada. Once we finally got her hood off and realized she was hugging a stranger she freaked out a bit and fled to Mama's lap, safe and sound.

I can't see!!!!!
love, love, LOVE this picture of 2 of my favorite ladies!!!
Clara & her Lulu
Clara and her Mama

Getting ready to trick or treat!

Kisses to keep the goblins away as it gets dark
 As Clara learned at our church's Fall Festival, the best part is picking something out of a bowl, and putting it into her own! so.much.fun.people!

There were even a few really thoughtful people who had a bowl of candy, and then another smaller bowl with fun toddler-friendly things like rulers, stickers, whistles, etc. I thought that was such a great idea and will begin implementing next year! What does a toddler want with candy anyway?


All tuckered out from trick or treating at 4 or 5 houses and ready to catch a ride on Dada back home.
 

 But maybe she should trick or treat onnneee last time with Lulu at our house first :)

That was fun, Mom! Can we do it again next year?!
 

Two pictures Mom sent me later from the pot luck that I love :)
 
"Hi"

 "Can I ride in your car too, please?"
teee hee hee
Happy Halloween! (a week or so late? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment