Tuesday, April 7, 2015

From Sunday/Monday :) A little of this, a little of that

Although I did some posting on Sunday, there were a few cute moments that happened afterwards, that I'll share now.

First, Emma helped Daddy with the laundry.

And LOVED catching a ride in the hamper :)
 She also ditched Daddy while loading the washer up to sneak into the pantry and grab a snack she wanted Mommy to open. She is getting so independent!! 


I actually already posted the cute bathtime pictures from that evening with Clara in her multiple pairs of underwear, tights and pink boots, so i won't repost, but while Clara finished in the tub, Emma showed off her climbing skills to me:



And she played with the dollhouse and her stacking cups, two of her favorite things. She really likes to try to solve problems, like how to get the one cup into the other, or how do you open the garage door on the doll house to get the car back in.


Ms. Kim (Emma's caregiver/teacher while I'm at work) sent these to me on Monday. Emma was trying to post pone a diaper change with a rousing game of Peek-A-Boo with her diaper :)

Goofy girl!
Cracks me up :)
 Clara did NOT want to get up Monday morning!! On Mondays Bryan gets Clara ready for school and he sent this to me later :)
Minnie Mouse says go away.
 Once we were home, there was lots of snack sharing.
I love what Clara ended up wearing to school :) Fashionista!!

Emma is a big fan of hats. Of all shapes and sizes. Here she waits for daddy to come home with her rabbit ears.
Rather than have her wait for too long, I got the girls outside into the glorious weather and Clara played on her scooter and Emma pointed at ants.

When Clara was done with the scooter and wanted to play "mail man," Emma took a turn with the helmet. 


Daddy got home just in time for Clara to get a scolding from me about getting back on her scooter without her helmet. Sooo sad :(
Princess Scooter-er :)
Daddy making it all better with a good book
And another :)
Just regular days in the Evans family!

No comments:

Post a Comment