Thursday, April 2, 2015

Milk & Cookies: Emma's 1 yr old professional photos

Today Bryan and I took Emma to get her 1 year old professional pictures taken at Picture People. This was BY FAR the easiest photo taking experience I've ever had with a child. In less than 15 minutes we were able to get all of these photos, including outfit changes and prop set up and take down. Emma was WONDERFUL and we treated her to a strawberry banana smoothie afterwards :)

My mom painted the stand for me, Bryan picked up the milk and cookies from Chick-fil-A, and made the banners (and the baby :).  I love them!







I got the idea of the baby in a bowl from a picture online. The woman who did those pictures actually had a bowl full of cheerios, so I just adapted it to fit my theme with some cookie crunch!







Since Emma rocked everything I wanted to do and we still had a little bit of time left, the photographer suggested trying one more thing just for the heck of it, which was this little cube. Emma had so much fun crawling inside of it and standing up. Glad she suggested it!


I hope you love them as much as I do! Sweet girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment