Thursday, April 9, 2015

A light picture Thursday (Alice Dress Rehearsal!)

Today I was a bit of a nervous wreck. Far more nervous than I think I will be tomorrow.

I got almost zero sleep because this little beauty trying on hats and shows and admiring herself in the mirror below was up MOST of the night. Ahhhhh.
why hello there
 Plus we had our "Alice in Wonderland" dress rehearsal! It was awful to begin with, but slowly got better and then by the end I thought, "man! we can do this by tomorrow night!" :) 

I was everywhere, but ended up here with a script, microphone, and access to lights :)
most of the cast receiving instructions about bowing before being dismissed
Then Bryan and I got to pick our our BIKES!!! I am OVER THE MOON about this. And we picked up the bike trailer. to say Clara is excited about this is a major understatement :) hehe


Emma entertaining herself
Check out those "super" shoes :) heheheh
Happy Thursday! And please pray for the "Alice" cast and tomorrow!! 

WHOOP! (PS I designed this flyer :) isn't it fun!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment