Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Bryan and I aren't very big into Hallmark holidays as a general rule, but I decided to surprise him anyway! Especially since he "got me a gift" yesterday :)

Actually what happened is I've been searching for a new bag (after about a year or so I get bored of carrying the same one... plus they wear out and start looking kind of sad), and I saw a very cute one on another blog I follow (thanks Amanda!) that was made by Vera Bradley. I decided to check out their website, found some really cute bags, and asked Bryan to take me to a local store that carries them (Leather & Luggage). I figured out which style I liked best, and then ordered it online yesterday in the fabric I liked best. It's sooo cute! Can't wait to get it! Bryan's calling it my "Valentine's Day gift." which works for me! Like I said, we don't really exchange gifts except for Christmas, and sometimes birthdays and anniversaries. I can't wait to get it!

Anyway, so today I got Bryan a card and made us a candle lit dinner for 2 :)
We had water, wine, salad & homemade pizzas, yumm.



I think Bryan enjoyed it! Plus it was the first time either of us had a candle lit dinner. It was a little romantic - even if it was pizza.



LOVE you all!

Actually, it's a couple hours later and I need to edit this post to include a thank you to MeMaw & Paw for the awesome red velvet cupcakes & gift card. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment