Friday, February 25, 2011

Yeeeee-HAW!

Bryan and I joined MeMaw, Ronnie & Celina at Brill Elementary bright and early this Friday morning to watch Little Ronnie & Alexandra's grade level Hoe-Downs.

Alexandra is in the 4th grade, and not very enthusiastic about dancing, but she looked cute. I don't have photographical evidence, but Ronnie, Celina, Bryan & I joined Alexandra for a dance towards the end.





Ronnie is in the 2nd grade, and pretty excited about showing off in front of his family :)



Bryan, Ronnie & Celina hit the dance floor during Ronnie's Hoe Down too!
How low can YOU go?!





The coyote howl cracks me up!!



Please forgive the quality. My camera is falling apart :(

Feeling country, everyone? What's even weirder is that 2 days ago I tried to drive down HW 249, but wasn't very successful because HUNDREDS of horses, people & dogs were riding down the highway. I guess Houston is just excited about the Livestock Show & Rodeo coming up!

Great job Alexandra & Ronnie!
Love seeing you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment