Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Craziness

This weekend was crazy busy. It all started Saturday morning when we got up, checked out the house (pictures are already posted) and then drove to The Woodlands to see the movie True Grit with Bryan, a friend of mine, Samantha, and some of her friends. It was a pretty good movie! I want to see the original movie now - hopefully Netflix won't let us down! :) After the movie everyone went to Cafe Express for lunch/a light snack. Then everyone went their separate ways, which involved Bryan taking me to Spencers in the mall for the first time. It's a bit of a "naughty" shop. I was hugely uncomfortable, but if you want some entertaining people watching, you should check it out. It was there that I managed to pick up a couple things for Laura's Bachelorette party that night.

See picture below of Laura posing with some of her glam :) I think she liked it.



All the ladies met at Shogun which is a restaurant in Vintage Park where the chefs come and cook all the meat and fried rice on the grill right in front of us. Our guy was really funny. He even flung some rice at me & I caught it in my mouth! I've got skills, what can I say? The food was delicious. Most of the girls headed to Big Texas after that to go dancing. Their wedding is getting close! And in case you were wondering, Bryan played RockBand all evening with Collin, Laura's fiance :)

Sunday afternoon we attended Regan's soccer game! She was in a tournament in Cypress which isn't too far from us. It was actually insanely hard for me not to run onto the field myself, haha. Soccer's easy to get into! Maybe we'll have a child who will want to play soccer. I hope so!





Regan's #10, headed after the ball:



It was so fun to watch! And it was wonderful to see Regan, Aunt Jana and Uncle Keith. Way to go girls! They tied 1-1.

We had to leave Regan's game early to make it over to Katy in time for the Project Grad fundraiser we decided to go to. Uncle Dwayne & Aunt Tricia invited us to go with them and we are SOOO glad we agreed! It was lots of fun! They were there + Aunt Jana & Uncle Keith joined us after Regan's game.

There was BBQ for dinner, a bar, dancing, gambling, prizes & (my favorite) a photo booth!

Here's Bryan & Uncle Dwayne tearing up the Blackjack table:



Aunt Tricia's dancing away to "All the Single Ladies" on the left (look at her moves!), and Aunt Jana & Aunt Tricia are taking on the slot machine on the right:



This is Bryan, Aunt Jana, Uncle Dwayne & Uncle Keith:



And how hilarious are these photo booth pictures? This was too fun :)





It was so much fun!

What a great weekend! It was soo good to see everyone that we were able to!


No comments:

Post a Comment