Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trim it up

It's amazing how just a little bit of trim goes a very long way! (Doors too.) I have to admit, this is the first time I've felt that the men working there REALLY didn't want me there, so I didn't linger. I felt that I was very much in the way. But I couldn't leave without a few photos!! Also, as you look through them, note that the walls are textured!!

Front bedroom:



Hallway from the study to the front & second bedrooms & bathroom + art nitch:



Master bedroom:



The closet in the study (even has its shelf up!):



PLUS(!!!) the stair rail is up!!! It's so pretty! And the trim on the stairs looks very nice. The banister still needs to be stained though.



Voila! It's coming along so nicely. The rest of the week they will finish trim & paint. Next week we get cabinets! And then .... tile! whoo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment