Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March is Amazing!

It's that time of the year again :) So many wonderful things happen in March every year, but this year is even better than usual!!

First, Janie is coming to Texas this Friday, March 4th through Tuesday March 8th, whoop! Not only will I get to see one of my favorite people ever, but a big group of us are going to see a Fightin' Texas Aggie baseball game on Saturday night at Minute Maid Park! I love Janie, I love all of our families that are joining us for the game (my parents, Janie's parents, and Bryan's grandparents) and I adore Aggie baseball. Should be a fabulous weekend - what a perfect way to kick March off :)

Then, the next weekend Laura & Collin will tie the knot. Bryan is kind of hosting Collin's bachelor party on Thursday, then their rehearsal dinner is on Friday, and then we all dress up and they exchange vows on Saturday. Sounds good!

Then that week on March 17th is St. Patrick's Day... aannndd my 24th birthday! Who doesn't enjoy celebrating their birthday? Historically, it's always been over Spring Break, however that doesn't really apply to Bryan & I this year. Still, I'm excited!

Then over the weekend (Saturday, March 19) we're going to pick out our puppy!! Remember my post about Puppy Pal in February? Yay! Since the whole litter consisted of male puppies, that makes the "which gender should we get?" question pretty darn easy. It'll be a boy and he'll be one of these little guys:



Right now they're 4 weeks old. We'll pick one out when they're slightly older than 6 weeks, and when they're 8 weeks old, he'll come live with us!

And THEN, that last week or weekend (estimated date is Friday, March 25) we CLOSE ON OUR HOUSE!! And mooooove!! WHOOP!



And don't forget the moderate weather and loads of college basketball we get to enjoy in March :)

Did I mention that I LOVE March!? It's a beautiful thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment