Sunday, March 20, 2011

I had another birthday

I turned 24 on Thursday, March 17th. It was a great birthday!

It all started when I picked up MeMaw & Paw so we could drive to The Woodlands and meet my hubby for lunch at Salt Grass - yumm :)

After lunch Bryan went back to work & the three of us went to downtown Tomball and checked out Granny's Korner while I bought the little side table for our entry way.

Then at 3pm Bryan & I met our builder at the house and had our Orientation/Walk Through!! We made a list of things that needed to be fixed before next Thursday's walk through/Friday's closing. It's looking great! Plus we got our appliances in - yay!

Then we attended a little seminar at Petco on house training new puppies.

To end a good day, Bryan & I went to Los Cucos and enjoyed some *green* margaritas :)





It was a great day! Many thanks for all of the birthday wishes & blessings all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment