Monday, March 14, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Powell

This past weekend Bryan and I were both a part of Laura & Collin's wedding party. Friday morning (while I was in my interview) Bryan helped set up the reception hall, and then Friday evening we attended the rehearsal at the church & the rehearsal dinner at Los Cucos. It was really nice!

Then on Saturday morning, Bryan joined all the guys and I joined all the girls to get ready, have lunch and visit. I hope Laura enjoyed this time with the women of her family, bridesmaids, and nursing friends. From what I heard, Collin very much enjoyed having his close friends around. It was so nice that so many of his friends from Holy Cross (which is in Massachusetts) could come!! They were some really wonderful people.

Around 3pm, everyone headed to the church to change and take pictures. This is when I finally remembered I should take pictures ... :)





Then the ceremony, which I don't have any pictures from for 2 reasons - (1) I was in the wedding and (2) photography would ruin the sanctity of the wedding, according to their pastor. So we had to settle for posed pictures after the wedding and many at the reception!

The reception was at Tin Hall, and I'll share a few photos of those with you too!









No comments:

Post a Comment