Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chubby & Grumpy at 4 Weeks Old

Oops, I was a couple of hours too early with the last post! A few more recent pictures were posted so we can see exactly what the pups look like at exactly 4 weeks instead of the older picture I had earlier. Enjoy!!







In case you were wondering which one will be our future roommate, we haven't picked one out yet. Although, when Bryan asked me which one I thought I liked best, I told him the "chubby, grumpy looking one appeals to me ..." (the second from the left) ... but Bryan wants to know what that says about me...? :)

At this point, there's no telling which one will eventually be OUR puppy, but here's a close up of one of them just in case you were squinting to see all that cuteness just a little better :)



Aw, shucks :) Can't wait until March 19 when we get to meet the little fellows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment