Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Packing Stinks

I've dedicated several days to packing up our apartment. Bryan helped me a little bit this weekend, which I appreciated. I really have no idea how we manage to accumulate so much stuff ...

Our "office", living room, "dining room", utility room & holiday stuff is all just about done, and I've started on the kitchen. I'm trying to get myself into the mood to finish attacking the kitchen or start on our bedroom. I AM excited about moving into the house ... it's just the packing that isn't much fun!

We pick up the puppy on Saturday in McKinney, TX at 2:15pm, and then he's going to come home and spend our last week with us at the apartment. It would REALLY be ideal if I could have this place mostly packed up before there's a puppy roaming around it (highly supervised of course!).

In order to not have boxes all over our small apartment, which would really stress me out, we decided to take apart our dining room table, and store it and everything else (once boxed up) in our "dining room" area. Nothing that's not boxed up and ready to be moved is allowed in that space. It's been really helpful in gauging how much is left to do.

Now I just need the motivation to finish! Yuck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment