Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Walk the Plank

Big news for today? Can you guess by the title?

Hardwood floors!!

They are extremely dirty and dusty in these pictures, because they were still in the process of being installed; however, I think they will be beautiful when they're cleaned up!



There may be other updates from today, but I couldn't see too much of the house because to get anywhere but the kitchen/living room/master bedroom requires walking on the wood floors - which is frowned on when they're being worked on. However, in the living room I found one more update - the mantle has been stained:



Looking nice and rustic :)

Finally, I meant to show a picture of this earlier, but Bryan and I found a nice, small, pretty, and inexpensive kitchen table & chairs for our breakfast area. It's pretty much perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment