Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleep, beautiful sleep

Thank goodness, things are looking up! Last night I'd say Bryan got a solid night's sleep and I managed at least 5 hours. That's pretty good for a 3rd night!! (Bryan can sleep through almost anything, haha - especially with the aid of EARPLUGS!) I bought earplugs yesterday, and they definitely helped both of us. Especially combined with Advil PM. Well worth the investment :) And he really was quieter last night, even when he was howling and crying, it was softer. No idea why, but our neighbors said they couldn't hear him at all ... which I don't quite believe, but maybe so! And even if they do, they're being very nice about it!

I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures of Maverick checking out his future digs. He was less than impressed, actually. I think he just wanted to take a nap .... and that's okay, haha.






The antibiotics and ear drops the vet gave us for his ear infection is really helping him out. He's no longer in so much pain and he's becoming quite playful!

At first he absolutely refused to do anything on his leash, but we finally figured it was too heavy for him and got a smaller one .... and sure enough, we took our first very tiny "walk" tonight and he loved it! He especially loved all of the attention and cuddling he got from friendly strangers. He is so sweet with kids! Good sign, good sign :)

Goodnight! I'm shooting for SEVEN whole hours tonight. I know, I know, big money.

No comments:

Post a Comment