Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bark Park

Although Bryan and I are still majorly exhausted from this weekend, we didn't really take it easy today. The highlight was taking Maverick to the Bark Park for the first time! This park is in the neighborhood right next to us and only takes about 5 minutes by car to get there.

He got to meet 3 new canine friends and meet 9 new humans. He was stoked!





After running around the park for 45 minutes in Houston heat, he was hot and a little sleepy. Doesn't he look happy though?



Also, I think he learned some bad habits at our party yesterday. I'm guessing a few people picked him up and put him on the couch .... hmmmm. Now he thinks he can get away with it!



Good thing he's adorable :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm not sure where you guys live exactly, but there's a Bark Park that my mom takes her dogs to pretty often, and they LOVE it! I don't remember the name of the neighborhood, but it's on the north side of Spring Cypress.

    ReplyDelete