Sunday, May 22, 2011

OPEN HOUSE! :)

Like I said in the previous post, we have been working sooo hard to get ready for our open house. I think it really finally came together! I realize that I'm incredibly biased since I live here and I picked out most of the furniture, accessories, paint colors, etc, but I really do think it was looking good!

I didn't do so well about taking pictures because I was insanely busy the entire time, but I did get a few.

A couple photos pre-party:





A few of folks mingling:







A few "formal" shots:







We had about 50 people over here at some time or another. Most came at the same time it felt like, so it was good to see how many people our house can comfortably hold, haha.

Many, many thanks to:

Mom & Dad
Ronnie, Celina, Alexandra & Ronnie
MeMaw & Paw
David & Beverly
Joe & Rosemary Loli
Roger, Lety & Maddie
Tricia & Dwayne
Emily & Sean
Meemaw & Papaw
Tammy Mitchell
Jennifer Tewald
Sarah Jupp
Collin Powell
Bryan & Chrissy
Ashley & Fred
Kitt Kirkpatrick
Kirsten,Brandon & baby Isla
Mr. & Mrs. Baldwin
Mr & Mrs Roland
Jacob & Hayley
Dean & Beth
Kathy & Nicole
Jim & Kandi Bryan

for coming!! We loved seeing and getting the chance to visit with all of you!

Around 5:30 most folks had left, but Bryan, Chrissy, Steven & Stephanie stuck around. We had some margaritas and just talked about stupid stuff, which is always nice :) Chrissy & Bryan eventually had to leave, so Steven & Stephanie joined Bryan & I had Los Cucos for dinner. Then a quick trip to Specs and back to our house! Our poor puppy felt like this:



But we were up for some more visiting and then watched The King's Speech - a move I really enjoy! Movie over, it was wayyyy past time for bed. Steven & Steph left, Maverick very willingly went to bed, haha, and so did we!! If you came, I sincerely hope you enjoyed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment