Saturday, April 6, 2013

Baby in Bluebonnets

Ever since the bluebonnets started blooming, I've been desperate to get some family pictures done in them. I know our pictures are far from professional looking, but we had an interesting time taking them, and I think the memories make up for the lack of style and perfection :)

I couldn't figure out why it was so important to me that we do this, but as we were out there at the Rob Flemming Park, listening to the kids running around and seeing Clara check out the flowers I realized why ... my Grandma used to say it was so important that kids have their pictures taken in bluebonnets every year, and I always thought I would LOVE for her to take my (then future) kids' pictures on the side of the road in a clump of bluebonnets. Now, Grandma can't do that because she's in Heaven, but that doesn't mean that I can't carry on her tradition and do it myself!

I took so many that I have to break up the pictures into groups for ease of posting. Let's start with my sweet baby all by herself :) She IS by the far the cutest of us all!

This is interesting.
My favorite of them all!!!
Sadly, the red headband only lasted about 2 minutes. The chica doesn't seem to mind clips, but the headbands are not cool.

so sweet
Attempting to be artsy with a frame:

Tasty


Maybe the frame wasn't overly successful, but I still like them :)

Furbaby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment