Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Playgroup

This Monday's playgroup was a Bouncing Bears & Chili's Combo. I think the kiddos were all completely exhausted at the end, which lead to napping babies and happy mommies :)



Hi Landon, wanna play with me?

Please note that all of the other babies are happily bouncing on the massive trampoline while mine took off on an adventure. You guys, this child is my daughter in every way. I don't know what I'm going to do with her!

Silly chica
Teehee, so fun!
Sock removal process.
Headbutt!! Lauren, these two crack me up sometimes!
Emily's got a big grin!
Clara, Alexa, and Ms. Amber


Clara and Emily
After the trampoline lost it's novelty, we hit up the underwater bouncy house. You may remember that Clara LOOOOVES to climb!

Up I go!
And slide too, of course. (Or tumble face first, however you want to think about it.)

Weeeeee!! Hi, Momma!!
Clara climbing on top of Landon
Henry's first time at bouncing bears
:)
Time to get our shoes back on and go get some lunch.


The host's expression when we arrived at Chilis - 6 mommies with 6 babies - was pretty funny :) I think he was just seriously hoping they had enough highchairs for all of us!

Delightful chaos
Henry and Landon sharing

Clara, Emily, & Devon
There were only a few fussy moments, but for the most part everyone enjoyed a yummy lunch and a chance to hang out with their buddies.

Clara was WIPED OUT and took a 2 hour long nap after playgroup. Which was good because we had a busy evening planned, too. More on that in the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment